smart JOKE : SMART PROFESSOR


A grad student, a post-doc fellow, and a professor are walking through a city- park and they find an antique oil lamp.  They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one." "Me first! Me first!" says the grad student. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat with a gorgeous woman who sunbathes topless." Poof, the Genie utters! He's gone. "Me next! Me next!" says the post-doc. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with a professional samba dancer on one side and the great alocoholic cocktail Mai Tai on the other."

Poof ! He's gone. "You're next," the Genie says to the professor. The professor says, "I want those guys back in the lab after


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: