**ESCALATING EXERCISE ...*


*The doctor told me I should start an exercise program.
Not wanting to do harm to my body, I've devised the following plan: *


Start the ball rolling ... Beat around the bush ... Jump to conclusions*


Drag my heels ... Push my luck ... Make mountains out of mole hills

*
Bend over backwards ... Jump on the band wagon ... Pass the buck ... Run
around in circles*



Toot my own horn ... Pull out all the stops ... Hit the nail on the head ...
Climb the ladder of success*

Open up a can of worms ... Add fuel to the fire ... Throw my weight around
... Put my foot in my mouth



Climb the walls ... Go over the edge ... Count my chickens before they hatch
... Swallow my pride ... Eat some crow*

Pick up the pieces ... Bow my head in thanks ... Exercise a little caution
... Wade through the Sunday paper*
... WOW WHAT A WORKOUT!*

 

 

ASAD

www.asad.antiblog.com

 


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: