Romantic Poem................A BRIEF ENCOUNTER.......

From the moment when we first met
Not a smile, a look or even a word said
Some how as we talked we connected so suddenly
The next thing I knew that something was happening

 

I looked at you and you looked at me
The passion was burning hots as it could be
Mixed emotions running throughout my mind
This feeling of comfort is so hard to find

 

A unforgatable but brief moment was all that we shared
You were kind, sweet and you showed that you cared

 

Somehow this dream came crashing down
When reality hits as we came back into town
You came into my life without any meaning

Yet you left a scare full of hurt feelings

I guess whatever happened didn't mean a thing
Because you treated as it was nothing more than a fling
No hard feelings or any regrets

I will remember this trip and never forget
Forget me not as I shall treasure

That brief moment that we did share together


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: