Some Brand New Jokes

hahaha these jokes are really new to me. I didn’t hear these earlier. That’s why sharing with u. hope you will enjoy and you know, laughter is the best medicine. Have a good heart.

 

 

Pathanjee at the railway ticket counter and after watching all the counters he called sardarjee and said, yaar, all the 10 counters have same price for amritsar ticket.


After divorce I took two and he took two children.
What about the property?
I took half and his lawyer got half.


Doc, my son swallowed a pen!
OK, I am coming.
How long it will take?
Half hr?
What should I do by this time?
Use pencil.


Judge asked the convict, you must tell the truth, Nothing but the truth, others will tell by your lawyer.


You said size of the fish you caught 4 feet to one person, 3 feet to another even 5 feet to someone else, why are you saying so?
You see, believing power for all the people are not same.


Hi Mafiz, you look so smart, thin and fit, you definitely changed a lot.
I am not Mofiz, I am Mamun,
I see, you changed the name too.


What is your age?
22
Your mom said 27.
I started counting at the age of 5.


Water pipe burst in the house, the owner called a plumber for emergency repair,
Plumber arrived late and apologize saying, sorry for late, is everything allright, any trouble?
No trouble at all, by this time I taught my son swimming free of charge.


Teacher asked the student, if one of the students falls into the water, what should you do?
Try to rescue him asap.
If a teacher falls?
Which teacher?


How u prepare drinking water?
First we boil the water and then cool it down.
Then what u do?
Drink green coconut for safety.


Yes, you are right, this is very complex case, I must find an experienced old lawyer.
Don’t worry, by the time case reaches to high court, I will be experienced and old.


Teacher, I yell and shout at you because I love you.
Student, I also love you sir, but……


Please call the manager, what is this???? An iron bolt in the meal!! My 4 teeth are broken; you must compensate me with 2000 bucks.
Manager to cook, any idea – where is the nut??? I don’t want another claim of 2000.


Sardarjee and Pathanjee in a boat caught good amount of fish in a lake and Sardarjee said to his friend, yaar, this place is goldmine, pls mark the place, we will come tomorrow for fishing again. Next day Sardarjee and pathanjee arrived boat station again to hire a boat for fishing, but Pathanjee did not find the boat he hired yesterday.
Sardarjee asked, why u r looking for the boat we hired yesterday?
I marked the boat for fishing place.
Did u hide the marking?
No.
Arey yaar, dosraa admee wo boat leke gia.


2 black caught Pathanjee at ny subway. Phathanjee fought back with both the black muggers but finally he lost and the blacks found only one buck in his pocket.
Amazed one black asked him, you fought back only for 1 dollar?
I am not a fool….. risking my life for a dollar, there are 500 bucks inside my shoes.


A Japanese asked the barber amount to pay for a hair cut in a small city in USA. The barber replied, we are doing charity and hair cutting is free. Later on the same day the barber received a banquet of lovely roses. Another day a French shipped a box of French bread to the barber. 3rd day a Bangla bhai came for a haircut and 4th day a local news paper journalist came to take the picture of mile long queue infront of the barber shop.


The politician announced next month we will fight against “Joutuk Protha”.
Among the audience one asked the next, why not this month?
His son marrying this month, daughter marrying next month.


A gentleman entered in a barber shop (while his donkey awaiting outside) and asked, did you ever shave donkey?
No, pls seat down, I will try.


At Coxes bazaar, hotel receptionist said to the customer, this room costing 200 Tk more for sea view.
Sea view means?
U can see the sea thru the window.
If I give you word, I won’t see the sea.


How is your 1st day in the school?
Sardarjee junior, 1st day? Do I have to go another day?

 

 

ASAD

www.asad.antiblog.com

 


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: