American and an Indian

American and an Indian were sitting in
a bar drinking shot
after shot.

The Indian man said to the American,"You know my
parents are forcing me to
get married to this so called homely girl from a
village whom I haven't even
met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't
want to marry a woman whom
I don't love...I told them that openly and now have
a hell lot of family
problems .."

The American said, " Talking about love marriages
?... I'll tell you my
story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and
dated for 3 years. "After a
couple of years, my father fell in love with my
step-daughter and so my
father became my son-in-law and I became my father's
father-in-law. My
daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.
More problems occurred
when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and
so he is my uncle.
Situations turned worse when my father had a son.
Now my father's son I.e.
My brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become
my own grand father and
I am my own grandson.

And you say you have family problems. . ? !

 

 

ASAD

www.asad.antiblog.com

 


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: